Saturday, June 10, 2017

Cats

As I looked into her big beautiful eyes, tears began to fill mine. That's because her tiny sharp claws were digging painfully into my thighs.

My mom has lots of cats. And every time I go over to visit her, I end up suffering from bad acupuncture.

One day, I realized these cats really loved my mom and I wondered why. So, I decided I would find out.

For the next several months I began to pay close attention - and took notes.

I was on a mission - a mission to find out why these cats loved their owner so much.

At first, I thought I had found the answer.
It was the stinky cat food she feed them! 
They loved her for the food! 
Wrong! Some days they didn't even eat their food.

The following week I was sure I had discovered the secret!
It was their luxurious indoor litter box! - odor free, soft, roomy, and just so perfect!
Nope. Sometimes they just went outside for their business.

A couple of days later I was positive I had found the answer for their undying love.
It was quite simple... My mom granted them access to anywhere in the house (including the kitchen table).
Wrong again! Some of the cats never roamed. They'd just stay there curled up.

I was just about ready to give up when suddenly, I saw it!

See cartoon below.







Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does.







  Thanks, David



No comments:

Post a Comment